Trybike 4 in 1 Wooden Balance Bike - 12+ Months
The Trybike is made from durable weatherproof marine birch plywood. The seat cover and chin guard comes in dark brown and are detachable so you can change colours.
- For ages 12 months - 6 years
- Seat is adjustable from 27cm to 50cm, both the lowest and highest wooden balance bike in one
- Weighs just 5.5kg as a tricycle and 4.1kg as a bicycle
- Use feet to brake
- Comes with 12 inch spoked steel wheels with nylon bushings, seale smooth cartridge ball bearings and extra wide rubber inflatable tyres
- Durable weatherproof marine birch plywood
- Unique small turning radius for use in small spaces
- Comes with a practical bag for extra parts
- Seat has a convenient hole for attachment of a light, trailer or saftey cord
- Seat tilts backwards so rider position remains perfect
- Easy to assemble
- Complies with European EN-71,CE and Australian/ New Zealand AS/NZS ISO 8124 safety standards
- easy exchangeable seat cover and chin guard so the next child can choose a different colour. (colours are optional)
- practical bag for extra parts comes standard with every bike
- seat with convenient hole for a light, a trailer or a safety cord
- seat that tilts backwards so rider position remains perfect
- easy to assemble or convert
The low tricycle offers young children lots of support to start their walking and riding skills.
Ages : starting as early as 12 months up to approx. 2.5 years
With a few simple steps, you can easily convert the low tricycle into a low bicycle. This is when the next stage of riding starts,:learning how to balance.
Ages: approx. 2 years up to around 4 year
Simply turn over the frame and the seat can move up even higher. Create the highest wooden balance bike available: a 50 cm seat height. Even 5-year-old children will still enjoy the Trybike now.
Ages: approx. 3.5 years up to around 6 years
For pleasure or use this mode for children who need extra support.
Particularly disabled children or children who find it difficult to keep their balance will benefit from this tricycle.
Please Note Below:
- Trybike is not suitable for storing outside
- Regularly check that all parts are secure and undamaged. In particular, the seat, the wheel bolts and the steering mechanism bolts
- To keep your Trybike looking it's best protect the wood with furniture polish, car wax or beeswax
- The Kit is supplied with two Allen Keys, one of which has a cross head. This is for use if you do not have a cross-head screwdriver. For ease, we recommend using a standard cross head screw driver where possible
We Also Recommend
Trybike 2 in 1 Steel Vintage Balance Bike - 15+ Months
Trybike Steel Balance Bike Kids Balance Bike - 15+ Months