Tailor of Gloucester Royal Mint Silver Proof Coin & Book Set. Who knew mice could be so talented in the art of textiles? Beatrix Potter's Tailor of Gloucester has charmed readers for over a century, and now comes packaged in one of a range of limited-edition gift boxes alongside a Royal Mint silver Proof 50p coin that celebrate the Victorian author and her little tales which have stood the test of time to become children's literary classics.
The book and coin are encased in a luxury gift box which features original illustrations from the story. The silver-proofed 50p coin is kept safe in an acrylic case, so you don’t have to worry about scratches or other damaging effects. Your loved one will love the Tailor of Gloucester 50p coin and book set, which they will be able to treasure for years to come.
The limited-edition coin was struck by the Royal Mint in 2018 and features one of the helpful little mice from the story. A collector's item that will be treasured by anyone who receives it. Dimensions 185 × 250 × 70 mm
Please note: You are unable to add personalised text to this gift
- Royal Mint 50p coin featuring a design from Beatrix Potter’s The Tailor of Gloucester
- Coin is silver proofed and the design is in colour
- Hardback edition book with exclusive cover of the original tale The Tailor of Gloucester
- Comes in a delightful gift-box featuring Beatrix Potter character illustrations
- Coin is encased in acrylic for safekeeping